Round 5 of the SGF is now open!

1. How to Apply

To apply for this Fund, applicants need to submit two documents to sgf@asean-csr-network.org by 30 September 2017 (Singapore Date)

Understanding objectives and priorities of the ASEAN CSR Vision 2020 will be helpful in drafting Project Proposal

Incomplete application will be disqualified

For more information, please see EDM

 
2. Screening and Selection of Applications


The ACN Secretariat will be responsible for screening the proposals to ensure that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria as well as other guidelines. After which, they will be shortlisted and submitted to the "Grand Awards Committee".

The "Grant Awards Committee" will be make the final decisions and this could be based on available funding as well as the number of proposals received. 

Successful applicants will be informed of the result by Mid November 2017.


3. Contribution Agreement and Fund Disbursement

Successful applicants will be offered a Contribution Agreement (see Annex C for a sample of this Contribution Agreement). By signing this, the applicant agrees to acccept the terms and conditions stated in the agreement. 

80% will be disbursed within 2 weeks upon signing of the agreement and the remaining 20% will be disbursed upon submission of the Final Project Report.


4. Monitoring and Evaluation

A Final Project Report shall be submitted within 1 month upon completion of the Project (see Annex D for Final Project Report sample). It will need to be accompanied by a Financial Report (see Annex B for a sample on a Detailed Activity Based Budget and Timeline).

As and when it is required, ACN will require a mid term update from the Applicants on the project.


5. Useful Information

In addition to the above mentioned Annexes which you can download for samples of forms, here are some useful information which you can download as well. This will provide more information on this grant.

For any additional inquiries, please contact sgf@asean-csr-network.org.