The ASEAN CSR Network endeavours to work with our different partners to enhance our capabilities on the mission to “ensure the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is incorporated in the corporate agenda and to contribute towards sustainable socio - economic development in ASEAN Member States”. (2009 Blueprint on the ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community Section C.3 Promoting CSR)
Academic institutions, government agencies, NGOs/ non-profit groups, and other stakeholders that share the network’s goals and help in the implementation of its programs and activities through non-financial support.
ASEAN Corporate Partners
ASEAN-based conglomerates and multinational companies who participate in the Network directly due to their scope of operations and/or capability to provide expertise and support.
As our Corporate Partner, you are recognised as part of a growing network of organisations who demonstrate your company’s commitment to CSR and its resolve to promoting responsible business practices.
Your contribution will go towards promoting reasonable business practices in ASEAN. This will refer to advocacy for shared value on CSR, capacity building, research and collective action on a number of matters.
An ASEAN Corporate Partner shall:
- Be a member of one of the Founding Participating Organisations / Participating Organisations for the ASEAN CSR Network
- Be a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact
- Contribute annually SGD 5000 for developement of the Network
- Subscribe to the Network's CSR Policy Statement
Where relevant, the following benefits will be accorded to our Corporate Partners:
- Thought leadership - Shape regional level agenda through direct influence on top-level leadership conversations and / or be involved with ground implementation
- Network growth - Access to powerful networking opportunities for regional collaboration
- Profile enhancement - Communicate to showcase efforts through the Network’s channels and speaking opportunities such as Conferences
- Capacity building - Equip and enhance knowledge, skills and ability for effective implementation
- Logo acknowledgement - The Network acknowledges your company’s partnership through the display of your logo on our website and relevant publicity materials
For Corporate Partnership Information Kit, please see here.
If you would like to apply to be our Corporate Partner, we will need to trouble you to help fill in Application From which can be found here.
Here are some examples on how our Corporate Partners had partnered us and we too hope that apart from your financial contribution, you would also partner us by joining us in this journey to push the common agenda of responsible business. One example is by sharing best practices at our events. By doing so, it will reitarate your company's position in promoting responsible business.
Mr Chan Yoon from Microsoft Mr Alois Hofbauer from Nestle Mr Daniel Quek from Suntory
How to be a participant to the ASEAN CSR Network
If your organisation or network is interested in participating in the ASEAN CSR Network, please contact the Participating Organization who is formalised as the convener for the network in your country. Visit the 'Participating Organizations' or 'Contact Us' pages for more information.
If your country does not have a Participating Organization formalised as a convenor in your country yet, you may contact the Secretariat for the ASEAN CSR Network directly. The ASEAN CSR network may also assist interested parties in the said country to establish its own local network through technical support, advice and access to funding opportunities.